Image of scenic highway 1

Creative problem-solving, strategic thinking and tenacious client-oriented advocacy.

Injured On Someone Else’s Property? You May Have A Premises Liability Case.

Injuries that result from dangerous property conditions can have a big impact on your life. If you were hurt on someone else’s property, you shouldn’t have to shoulder the financial burdens of medical bills, missed work and other accident-related expenses. Through a premises liability claim, you can pursue compensation.

Not all personal injury lawyers handle premises liability cases. It’s important to find someone you can trust to go to bat for you.

You can rely on me, attorney Charles Applegate, as your determined legal ally. With more than 20 years of experience, I can anticipate the potential challenges that may arise in your case and lay the footing for a strong financial recovery.

What Are Premises Liability Claims?

Premises liability cases are a type of personal injury claim that involve hazardous property conditions. Property owners and managers are responsible for keeping their premises safe. When their negligence results in you getting injured, you deserve compensation.

Types Of Premises Liability Cases

I handle all types of cases involving dangerous property conditions – for example:

  • Slip-and-falls resulting from slippery floors, tripping hazards, uneven flooring, missing handrails, broken stairs, unmarked floor transitions and other hazards
  • Animal attacks such as dog bites
  • Negligent security cases where inadequate security measures such as proper lighting, security guards and locks result in violent crimes

With dog bite cases, homeowners’ insurance is often on the hook for providing compensation. I know how to deal with insurance companies and can protect you from unfair treatment.

Get Help Securing The Compensation You Deserve

You shouldn’t have to suffer the financial consequences of someone else’s negligence. You can rely on me to put your interests first, taking a strong position to stand up for you and resolve any disputes that arise along the way. Get started with a free initial consultation by calling my office in Santa Rosa, California, at 707-806-0163.